Exhibition: twentyforty – Utopias for a Digital Society

Ist mir in den Briefkasten geflattert:

I N V I T A T I O N

We kindly invite you to the launch of our twentyforty exhibition. The exhibition explores the digital utopias of thirteen visionary researchers from different fields of expertise. It asks: What will the world look like two decades from now? How will we work, live, love, learn in twentyforty? Digital technologies have changed our lives significantly in the last twenty years. With the looming rise of AI, virtual reality and data ubiquity it seems evident that the biggest changes still lie ahead of us. What will be next? Beyond the stories themselves the exhibition features audio-visual experiments in science communication and knowledge transfer. Visitors will be invited to dive into future visions of the digital society based on the expertise of the thirteen researchers and engage with pressing questions about our lives twenty years from now.
The exhibition takes place as “pioneer project” at the pilot project Haus der Statistik which is coordinated by five co-operation partners (Koop5) from civil society and administration.

Exhibition: twentyforty – Utopias for a Digital Society
2 – 15 July 2020
Haus der Statistik | Karl-Marx-Allee 1 | 10178 Berlin

Register here!

Visiting the exhibition is free of charge. Please register for one of the time slots via the registration form on the website.